4 Day Super VIP
4-Day Super VIP Passes will give you access to the festival grounds from June 30 – July 3, 2022 plus:
- A reserved seat in the first 10 rows of the 100 level, during each night’s headlining act and the artist scheduled to perform directly before the headlining act
- Access to Side Stage Viewing Area on Peach Stage
- Golf cart transportation from Peach Stage to Mushroom stage
- VIP Only sets featuring Peach Artists
- Access to VIP club
- Access to VIP viewing area close to the Peach Stage
- Access to VIP Mushroom Stage viewing area
- 3 Meal Vouchers
- 10 drink tickets
- Complimentary water and sports drinks
- Drink specials in the VIP Hospitality Area
- Private VIP Restrooms
- Limited edition silk screened Peach festival poster
- Festival laminate
- Re-usable water bottle
- Complimentary offsite parking, with shuttle service to the venue
- *If you wish to camp, you must purchase a 4-Day VIP + Camping Bundle – Camping Passes will not be sold separately
Accessible camping locations are available for those with accessibility needs. Campsites include close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first serve basis. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. Our encouraged ADA camping registration deadline is June 1st, 2022 to ensure we account for enough space for all of our ADA campers in need. Limited spots may be available to unregistered guests, but are not guaranteed, so please be sure to register before the deadline listed above. To register for an ADA camping spot, please fill out our ADA Camping Registration Form.
You will need a verified handicap placard or license plate to enter the accessible camping area. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. As part of gaining access to accessible camping, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use.