- If you are a camper and you want to park in the closest lot to the camping area you can purchase a PARKING PASS FOR CAMPING.
- They will sell out in advance and you will not be allowed to enter this lot without a pre-purchased Parking Pass.
- Parking for camping is scaled to encourage carpooling.
- Parking for Camping is not car side camping, it is just a reserved parking spot for you closest to the campground.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- All campers will still require a Festival Pass + Camping Bundle.
- If you arrive with less people than the parking pass is allotted you will be charged the difference + a $10 penalty. (ex: if you purchased a 4 person pass and you show up alone in your car, you will be charged the $40 difference + $10 penalty).
- Campers will still be able to camp if they do not have a parking pass. These campers will have to park in a close by offsite lot and then take a shuttle up with their gear to the camping area.
- Once your car is parked, you will not be allowed reentry to the lot. If you choose to leave and return, you will have to park in the offsite lot.
** AN ADMISSION + CAMPING PASS IS REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A CAMPING PARKING PASS **